ad5

Monday 31 March 2014

Obasanjo and Atiku reconcile


Former President, Olusegun Obasanjo has said he has no grudge against his former deputy, Atiku Abubakar and anyone who may have offended him. He said this on Sunday when members of the Northern Youth Forum asked him to forgive Atiku.



"I do not have any grudge against anybody. And if there is any, I have forgiven all as a father."

I do not have any grudge against anybody. And if there is any, I have forgiven all as a father.” - See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/03/forgiven-atiku-others-obasanjo/#sthash.Czp47dww.dpuf
I do not have any grudge against anybody. And if there is any, I have forgiven all as a father.” - See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/03/forgiven-atiku-others-obasanjo/#sthash.Czp47dww.dpuf

Atiku later released a statement noting that “forgiveness is divinely inspired and is an oil that lubricates the wheels of continued human interactions and engagements.”

“When I made a similar effort few years ago, it was on the conviction that it would not be beneficial to me before Allah, if I went to the grave with bitterness. Let us forgive one another so that we can team up for national rebirth,” the former Vice President added.

No comments: