ad5

Monday 17 March 2014

I won’t receive allowance for Confab - Bakare


Former Congress for Progressive Change (CPC) Vice Presidential candidate and Convener of the Save Nigeria Group, Pastor Tunde Bakare, has said that he will not benefit from the N12m to be paid to each delegate at the National Conference which was inaugurated today. Bakare who was nominated to represent Ogun State at the conference, said the reason for his decision is to dispel any speculation that he accepted to take part in the conference for material reasons.

He told members of his church, Latter Rain Assembly, “I will not take a penny. It has nothing to do with others; that is by choice. We go with integrity of heart, it is not money. The God of heaven will prosper us.

“What I say here is what I will do there. I do not say others should do it, but I intend to do that so that our heart can remain pure. That does not mean the hearts of others are not pure but I don’t want anybody to think in any slight manner that the motive is this.

“This is the moment we have been waiting for, for this end I was born. Nigeria will be saved, Nigeria will be changed, and Nigeria will become great.”

No comments: