ad5

Friday 9 January 2015

Jonathan gets royal blessing from Oba of Lagos, as monarch blasts OBJ


The Oba of Lagos, Rilwan Akiolu, appears to have given his royal blessings to the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), President Goodluck Jonathan, as the later paid a courtesy visit to the monarch on Thursday. After praising the president, the Oba Akiolu took a swipe at former President, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo, criticizing him for unlawfully punishing Lagos State while he was in office. He also described Obasanjo as an hypocrite for criticizing the present administration, noting that the former Present engaged in many corrupt practices during his tenure.

Below is the speech by the monarch:
Lagos people are suffering, the suffering was caused by Obasanjo, from Federal Secretariat to Federal Houses and that was why we were very bitter with Obanikoro when he went with the Army to go and ransack a purely traditional place and the place belongs to the palace.

As a father I have forgiven him and he has repented. Bola Tinubu and Obanikoro are friends. They both have their good and bad sides. It is Bola Tinubu who saved the Yoruba race and Lagos from the devil Obasanjo.

Honestly, let us be frank with ourselves, I can never, never, over my dead body go near former President Obasanjo. I know him. If there is corruption, it is the responsibility of all of us. Where is the report of Halliburton? What is the complicity in the killing of Chief Bola Ige? What did Adenuga do that EFCC were running after him? Money was taken and he, Obasanjo used people’s money to build what he built in Abeokuta. Obasanjo should come and account for these monies for us.

You have a duty to investigate all these things. What will be will be. To me you are a very good person. I don’t hide my feelings. I went to Panti to rescue Ogunlewe; it was Obasanjo that said they should not release him. He was using Bode George and others at that time. Didn’t I tell you, Bode? See what happened to you! All will be well with us.

Mr. President, God knows your intention for this country. People call me rubber stamp of Tinubu. If not because there is Lagos, there is no Yoruba. That is why I told him, all this Kurukere (hobnobbing) with Obasanjo, be careful. Me I’ve told you my own oh.

Jonathan, God will not abandon you oh. Obasanjo can never be a friend to any of my Obas and Chiefs because I know him. I will go and look for The Nation newspaper; they have said he is not a Yoruba man. We will publish it. I am not fighting him because of you oh. In fact, you did one thing and said that he has helped you before.

That’s why you reserved it. There was one day on television when he was saying corruption, corruption and I was happy with the reply you gave Mr. President. You said corruption and insecurity, those who are saying corruption are the fathers of corruption. Well everything is in the hands of God. Nigeria will not break… -

5 comments:

Chima said...

Eko ni baje o

Chibuzor said...

Jona will win Lagos for sure

julian said...

dis Oba get mouth sha LOL

Fred said...

APC may loose both presidency and gov in lag

Olubunmi said...

And its another heavy knock for Obasanjo the hypocrite. great coming from an Oba