ad5

Friday 9 January 2015

Henry Okah was hired to assasinate me - President Jonathan


At the flag off of his presidential campaign in Lagos on Thursday, the Peoples Democratic Party flagbearer, President Goodluck Jonathan, said the leader of the Movement for the Emancipation of the Niger Delta (MEND) was hired by some desperate Nigerians to assassinate him during the nation's golden jubilee celebrations in 2010, but the plot was foiled thanks to Nigerian and South African intelligence efforts.

He noted that it was no surprise that the same controversial group, MEND, recently denounced him and declared support for the opposition.

"I read a headline in one paper yesterday: MEND DUMPS JONATHAN… did you read it? 

I am from the Niger Delta. The leader of MEND is one Okah. He is in South African prison. Why is he there? South Africa is not Nigeria where people will say Oh, President (Jonathan) manipulated it. Okah is in the prison because 1st October 2010 when we were to celebrate our independence, our golden year of independence, Okah was procured by some Nigerians to assassinate me. Okah bombed Abuja, but the attempt was to assassinate me and South Africa intelligence system caught him in the plan to assassinate me. He is now in jail in South Africa and they say MEND dumps Jonathan.

Okah that wanted to assassinate Jonathan, will he support Jonathan? I am told that Okah is supporting some people… I am told that Okah who is in a South African prison for killing Nigerians is endorsing some people. Is that the country you want to live in? Count me out, the President said.

4 comments:

Nnamani said...

fabricated

Anonymous said...

God strong pass them

David said...

how come we are just hearing this **suspicious**

Anonymous said...

Another propaganda. nice1