ad5

Thursday 10 April 2014

Visit to Jonathan earned me insults - Fani-Kayode

A former Minister for Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode has revealed that his recent closed-door meeting with President Goodluck Jonathan earned in insults from many. The APC chieftain insisted that just like the opposition governors paid a visit to the president, he also has a right to do same.



There has been rumours that Fani-Kayode is planning to dump the APC over rumours that the party's leadership is planning to field a Muslim/Muslim ticket in the forth-coming election.

The former aviation chief refused to comment on this rumour but noted in a Facebook post that “What I have said is very simple and clear. I will say nothing until I am ready. Let those that are insulting me and making assumptions continue to do so. That, in itself, tells me a lot.”

He however agreed with the opinion of his friend,  Biodun Ishola-Ladepo,  who stated that “If I were Femi Fani-Kayode and my party planned to field a Muslim/Muslim presidential ticket, especially in the age of Boko Haram, I would bolt faster than Hussein Bolt.”

No comments: