ad5

Tuesday 6 May 2014

Boko Haram claim responsibility for Chibok abduction

Islamist militant group, Boko Haram have released a video in which the terrorist group claimed responsibility for the kidnapping of more than 200 female students from a school in a Borno State on April 14.

Leader of the group, Abubakar Shekau, threatened to sell the girls noting that "I abducted your girls. I will sell them in the market, by Allah..There is a market for selling humans. Allah says I should sell. He commands me to sell. I will sell women. I sell women."

Meanwhile, the action of the terrorist group has received condemnation from the international scene. A statement by Rupert Colville, the spokesman for U.N. High Commissioner for Human Rights Navi Pillay, stressed that "The girls must be immediately returned, unharmed, to their families."

No comments: